Last updated: July 29, 2015
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- You are of sound mind and are capable of being responsible for your own actions;
- You do not have (and have never had) a gambling addiction or any indications of a gambling addiction or problem;
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt;
- You are located and reside in Australia;
- You are accessing the website and will only use for your own personal use;
- You are accessing the website with an aim to only use the information for entertainment purposes;
- You will not publish, transmit, assign, transfer or sell any of the information provided by All Sport Punting Dungeon including electronically to any person, firm or company;
2. Personal information collection
a) All Sport Punting Dungeon may collect and use (but not limited to) the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information you provide while using this website, become a website subscriber, order our products or services through the website or otherwise do business with us, including (but not limited to) name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, interests, blog comments, feedback;
- information you provide as part of associated promotions, competitions and via other communication means associated with All Sport Punting Dungeon (including surveys, electronic newsletters, forms);
- any other information that you send to All Sport Punting Dungeon.
3. Using personal information
a) All Sport Punting Dungeon may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize this website for you;
- enable your access to and use of this website's services;
- publish information about you on this website;
- send you marketing communications.
b) Where All Sport Punting Dungeon discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
c) In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, All Sport Punting Dungeon may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Payment information
5. User generated content
a) You may post user content on this website (For example, within blogs), however do so at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users, therefore cannot and do not guarantee that user content you post on this website will not be viewed by unauthorised persons. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information when posting comments or similar user generated content, this information will be publicly available to all other users of this website.
b) You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of user generated content may remain visible within cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your content. Any improper collection or misuse of the information provided on this website is a violation of this website’s terms and conditions and should be reported by contacting All Sport Punting Dungeon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Using data and direct marketing
a) All Sport Punting Dungeon may provide data to reputable third parties (For example, to help analyse patterns and navigation techniques), however will not include any personal information that would identify you.
b) Generally, All Sport Punting Dungeon will keep followers up to date via Facebook or Twitter. However, All Sport Punting Dungeon may email you also, however if this occurs you will be given the opportunity to opt out from further email communications.
c) By subscribing to our mailing list or providing your email address you automatically consent to us sending you our electronic newsletter and other emails related to the marketing and administration of the website, our products and services and the products and services of other businesses which we believe may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from such emails at any time by notifying us at email@example.com.
7. Third party advertising
b) By doing this, the advertising network is able to recognise your computer each time they send you an advertisement in order to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalise advertising content. In this way, they may compile information about where individuals using your computer or browser saw their advertisements and determine which advertisements are clicked.
8. Links to/from other websites
We are in no way responsible for the privacy and/or data collection or use of external websites which are linked to or from or which feature on our website. Where you follow a link to an external website or do business with someone who advertises or features on the website, you do so at your own risk.
9. Provision of personal information
All provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain personal information and/or you decline cookies on your computer, we may be unable to provide our products and/or services to you and as a result you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
10. Cross-border data transfers
b) In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on this website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
c) You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
11. Updating this policy
b) You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
12. Other websites
a) This website contains links to other websites.
c) All Sport Punting Dungeon is not responsible for any practices on linked websites that might breach your privacy.
13. Contact us
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.