Summary of how we saw things Tuesday morning at 'Breakfast with the Best' as I enjoyed an early morning snag, complimented by a healthy egg, cheese and bacon roll.
Excited to see the one who caught my eye best, come up a juicy $21+ Friday night at the Valley. Find out who in addition to who were the standouts, next bets and those to be wary of for various reasons. One of which happens to be right in the market in one of the Group 1 features in the coming days.
- The big eye-catcher was SCHERZOSO and has come up $21+ Friday night with SPORTSBET. Went every bit as good as high class stablemate DON'T DOUBT MAMMA which bodes well in a benchmark 90 at a big price.
- HOLLER looked very impressive, set to run a big race.
- VELADERO very nice work, edged SEZANNE who is also worth following.
- BLOWING KISSES very nice work, edged ZANBAGH who is also worth following.
- THUNDER FANTASY nice work in nice time, worth following.
- WINX the champ looked an absolute picture and looks to be cherry ripe to defend her crown.
- ALASKAN ROSE quickest time of the morning, not overly pushed.
- TEMPT ME NOT nice work in nice time. Worth following.
- MISS WAHOO / AZAZEL surprised by the time which is always a good sign.
THE NOT SO GOOD:
- CAPITALIST have my concerns about how he handled the bend? Given the relatively short price in a hot Group 1 Manikato field, I'm personally happy to risk from what I saw.
- HIPPOPUS not sure if handled the Valley either. Be wary.